Forget Me Not Day Centre offers adults with learning disabilities and special needs a friendly place where they can come and learn new skills while having fun in a safe and stimulating environment.
We aim to maximise an individual’s potential and enhance their quality of life through activities and learning. Our centre is open Monday to Friday 9:30am till 3:30pm.
What we provide:-
- Opportunities to socialise and make new friends
- Encourage social inclusion using local community facilities
- Fun and enjoyment
- Life skills and practical living skills
- Arts & Crafts
- Cooking and Baking
- Computers - learn basic computer skills or just enjoy an educational or fun game.
- Evening events - We hold celebratory events such as Halloween, Christmas and New Year Discos, Quiz Nights and Bingo Nights.
- Coffee Mornings for parents, carers, relatives and friends.